I have been managing the infrastructure of Turkey's biggest online company Yemeksepeti (It achieved Turkey's largest internet exit - $589M) for 10 years. Now I'm looking for new challenges in London and ready to talk who is interested in.
Please follow the links below to see about me.
A highly hands on experienced IT professional with the well-developed technical and managerial skills . Familiar with a broad range of IT technologies, results-oriented individual, with a track record of proactive delivery of infrastructure projects. Proven people manager and mentor with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong record of success in creating robust IT services and infrastructures.
• Amazon Web Services Architecture Design, Implementation and Troubleshooting
• Enterprise Systems administration, Linux servers (Centos, Ubuntu) and Windows Server
• Networking, Firewalls, Routing, Switching (HP Procurve, Juniper, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Load Balancing, Citrix NetScaler, BIND)
• Storage Systems, SAN Management (EMC, Netapp, IBM)
• Virtualization Technologies (VMware Esx, Esxi, XenApp, XenDesktop)
• Server and application monitoring and logging with Nagios, Cacti, SNMP, Graylog and New Relic
• Preparing technical plans using agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, issue and project management with Jira
• IT best practice frameworks (ITIL), Incident, Problem and Change Management.
• Ability to write scripts (Python, Ruby, Bash)
• Server configuration management, automated build and continuous integration with Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker and Jenkins
• Server Orchestration and deployment with CloudFormation, Terraform
• Experience with source control systems (Git, GitHub)