I have been managing the infrastructure of Turkey's biggest online company Yemeksepeti (achieved Turkey's largest internet exit - $589M) for 10 years.
A highly hands on experienced IT professional with the well-developed technical and managerial skills . Familiar with a broad range of IT technologies, results-oriented individual, with a track record of proactive delivery of infrastructure projects. Proven people manager and mentor with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong record of success in creating robust IT services and infrastructures.
• Amazon Web Services Architecture Design, Implementation and Troubleshooting
• Containerisation and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
• Infrastructure as code with Terraform, CloudFormation
• Server configuration management, automated build and continuous integration with Ansible and Jenkins, CircleCI
• Ability to write scripts (Python, Ruby, Bash)
• Server and application monitoring and logging with Nagios, Cacti, SNMP, Graylog, Graphana, Instana and New Relic
• Enterprise Systems administration, Linux servers (Centos, Ubuntu) and Windows Server
• Networking, Firewalls, Routing, Switching (HP Procurve, Juniper, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Load Balancing, Citrix NetScaler, BIND)
• Storage Systems, SAN Management (EMC, Netapp, IBM)
• Virtualization Technologies (VMware Esx, Esxi, XenApp, XenDesktop)
• Preparing technical plans using agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, issue and project management with Jira
• IT best practice frameworks (ITIL), Incident, Problem and Change Management.
• Experience with source control systems (Git, GitHub)