A highly hands on experienced IT professional with the well-developed technical and managerial skills . Familiar with a broad range of IT technologies, results-oriented individual, with a track record of proactive delivery of infrastructure projects. Proven people manager and mentor with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong record of success in creating robust IT services and infrastructures. Adapting to rapidly changing environments and resolving mission critical issues to ensure bottom line success.
• Amazon Web Services Architecture Design, Implementation and Troubleshooting
• Enterprise Systems administration, Linux servers (Centos, Ubuntu) and Windows Server
• Networking, Firewalls, Routing, Switching (HP Procurve, Juniper, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Load Balancing, Citrix NetScaler, BIND)
• Storage Systems, SAN Management (EMC, Netapp, IBM)
• Virtualization Technologies (VMware Esx, Esxi, XenApp, XenDesktop)
• Server and application monitoring and logging with Nagios, Cacti, SNMP, Graylog and New Relic
• Preparing technical plans using agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, issue and project management with Jira
• IT best practice frameworks (ITIL), Incident, Problem and Change Management.
• Ability to write scripts (Python, Ruby, Bash)
• Server configuration management, automated build and continuous integration with Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker and Jenkins
• Server Orchestration and deployment with CloudFormation, Terraform
• Experience with source control systems (Git, GitHub)